- Northleach Court Care Home
- Northleach Court Care Home, High Street, Northleach. GL54 3PQ. Gloucestershire. United Kingdom
Looking to develop your nursing career? We’re looking for Registered Nurses to deliver person-centred care in our care home.
As a family-run business, we’re looking for someone to join our friendly and compassionate team, to help us to deliver top-quality care and support to our residents.
The ideal candidate will share our passion for caring for the elderly. They will be a registered nurse and will work to CQC standards, whilst committing to providing the best quality care to our residents.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- CQC standards: working to CQC standards and regulations
- Clinical care: delivering the highest standards of care, whilst maximising our residents’ overall wellbeing
- Medical assessments: carrying out assessments, creating and implementing personal care plans
- Medication: medication administration and logging
- Record keeping: updating our residents’ records and personal care plans
Please use the contact form to let us know you are interested in the post.